The strategic goal of WSI Capital is:
- to invest, within funds set up by WSI, in undertakings of an optimum ratio of risk to potential profit and, by doing so, to achieve high return rate in the medium term,
- to effectively manage investment funds and the resources entrusted by the investors.
WSI Capital aims at creating an organization in which:
- a team of motivated owners, supervisors and managers constitutes the foundation for granting support for valuable and prospective business ideas,
- a structure flattened to the maximum ensures good and efficient undertaking of investment and management decisions,
- the capital grows over time due to the fundamental value of the investment (results, assets, acquisitions) as well as the added value (partnership, synergy, innovation).